- Great monthly networking events drawing on a large membership
- “Twoonie Testimonials” provide 1 minute to endorse another member’s business
- Excellent speakers and professional growth opportunities
- Fun social evenings with great food included
- Members-only web area to access full membership directory
- Full membership list with contacts and photos
- Monthly newsletter and advertising programs
- Free Newsletter announcements to promote your business activities
- Exhibitor tables
- Business spotlight evenings to host and attend
- Community involvement through charitable activities and donations
- Participation in feature articles and trade shows
- ‘Lunch and Learn’ opportunities at the Chamber
Our colour brochure is available for download (PDF); please click here.
|Special Early Bird Rate – Valid until Aug 15||$375.00||$475.00|
|Full Year Membership (September – June)||$399.00||$499.00|
|Half-Year Membership – Valid Jan to Jun||$300.00||$400.00|
A Single Membership is restricted to the registered member only and is not transferable from whom the payment was received.
A Corporate Membership entitles any one female person from the registered company to attend. Other employees of your corporation may attend as guests at a discounted rate of $40.00 per guest.
Guests: $50.00 — Includes dinner and keynote address. Click here to register online.
Payments may be made by VISA, VISA Debit, MasterCard, AMEX or Interac e-transfer. We will accept cheques for membership dues only.
- Meetings are usually held at the Holiday Inn on the first Wednesday of each month with occasional exceptions. Networking/social hour begins at 5:30 pm. Please refer to the Program listing for specific meeting dates, locations and any special notations.
- Meeting Attendance must be confirmed in advance of each meeting. You will receive an RSVP notice by email two weeks in advance of each meeting. Please respond promptly to these messages as we need to confirm headcounts with the Holiday Inn for meals. Any questions or concerns regarding meals or cancellations are to be directed to the secretary atttt womensbusinessnetwork dotttt net.
- Dinner each month is included in the membership fee and the monthly menu choices are listed on the Program page. Coffee and tea are included, however, specialty-flavoured teas are subject to additional payment by the member. Your online profile should include any allergies you might have. Please contact the secretary atttt womensbusinessnetwork dotttt net to make any other necessary arrangements.
- Annual membership fees can be found here. Convenient payment options are available. Click here to join online now.
A Single Membership is restricted to the registered member only and is not transferable.
A Corporate Membership entitles any one person from the registered company to attend regular meetings and the registered designate(s) to attend the AGM and any special meetings.
- Guest Registration: Just want to try us out or bring a friend? Guests may attend for a fee of $50.00 . Click here to register as a guest. Corporate members bringing guests from their company receive a discounted rate for guest registration.
- Exhibitor Tables: Showcase your products and services with an exhibitor table at meetings for $20. Tables are booked on a first-come, first-served basis for members only. Contact the director atttt womensbusinessnetwork dotttt net to make your reservation and arrange for payment.
- Door Prizes: Members are welcome to bring a door prize to each meeting. Door prizes are a great way to promote your business. Be creative and be sure to attach your business card to the gift. As a donor, you will be given the opportunity to come to the podium to introduce yourself and your business and draw the winner! You are allowed a maximum of 60 seconds to do this and to relay a short message. A recommended value is a minimum of $35.
- Twoonie Testimonials: For members only, at a cost of two dollars, members’ business cards will be randomly drawn from the ballot box and they will be called to the podium to speak about their experience supporting another member’s business for one minute.
- Free Announcements in the Newsletter: Keep the membership informed about your business in the Member News and Community Events sections of our newsletter. Include notices, changes, additions, updates, new products and services, special events, fundraisers, member to member discounts and celebrations. Contact the news atttt womensbusinessnetwork dotttt net for more information.
- Feature Article: Write a feature article for the newsletter that educates and informs the membership. For more information contact the news atttt womensbusinessnetwork dotttt net.
- Newsletter Advertising is an inexpensive and effective way to promote your business. We offer a variety of advertising opportunities in our e-newsletter and e-blasts that is sent to hundreds of businesses in our community. For more information about these opportunities, email the news atttt womensbusinessnetwork dotttt net to book your ad insert.
- Concerns or questions related to the Women’s Business Network, its Board and/or members should be directed to the president atttt womensbusinessnetwork dotttt net. All concerns will be addressed in a timely fashion.
- Our colour brochure is available for download (PDF). Please click here.