The WBN Member Newsletter (monthly August through to June) is designed to provide members with information and resources. This year we are continuing with a Community External Newsletter that will be going out to over 900 individuals in our WBN database. In addition to providing our members with a place to advertise, the newsletter is also a place where our members can share information about their businesses and the community events they support.
How Can You Contribute?
- Submit content for the “Member News” section of the newsletters; including information about your business; notices, changes, additions, updates, new products and services, special events, opportunities and celebrations.
- Submit content for the “Community Events” section of the newsletters; including fundraisers you’re involved in.
- Write a brief review of a business book or resource you would like to recommend.
- Write a “Feature Article”, sharing your professional expertise, or business related knowledge.
- Note: You can also purchase ads in the newsletters. For more information email our Member Communications Team at news atttt womensbusinessnetwork dotttt net
- Submit your content by the 15th of each month (Note: we accommodate late submissions whenever possible, please news atttt womensbusinessnetwork dotttt net if you have any questions)
- Keep submissions to fewer than 60 words
- Login and complete the form – entering information for the “Member News” or “Community Events” section or add your book or resource recommendation (up to 60 words)
- Email the WBN news atttt womensbusinessnetwork dotttt net for instructions on submitting a Feature Article (up to 600 words)
Advertise in the WBN Newsletter
One of our membership benefits is the ability to place a year-long ad in our current newsletter that is seen by hundreds of community members each month. To discuss purchasing a newsletter ad, please contact the External Communications Director or click here to purchase yours now.